13 Tips you should consider in listening & speaking lessons
1. plan & organize your talk clearly and use vocabulary precisely.
2. use gestures, tone and facial expressions so that your talk becomes interesting.
3. organize your ideas and give them in a logical order.
4. express your thoughts clearly.
5. talk confidently and fluently.
6. simplify your language to suit your students’ level.
7. make regular comments and ask questions.
8. listen carefully to other views, accept all suitable and relevant ideas even if they are opposite with yours.
9. concentrate on the main points of the lesson.
10. make notes of common errors.
11. involve as many students as possible.
12. check students’ comprehension all the time.
13. care for giving and receiving authentic language.