Seven Tips for Teachers to Help Low-Achiever Learners
1. Know well who low-achiever learners are. They are learners who usually:
* lack basic knowledge or skills.
* have difficulty in comprehension.
* lack concentration.
* confuse easily in the classroom.
2. Change your attitudes towards them.
3. Give them clear, step by step instructions.
4. Be ready to give them extra help or explanation.
5. Motivate them all the time using all possible ways.
6. Be aware of their learning or studying habits and try to improve them.
7. Know their leaning styles and adapt your teaching to them.