FREE Teaching Guides
When you join my Readers’ Group List, you will not only be informed with the new posts published on my blog, but you will also be able to download the following teaching guides for FREE.
ELT Listening Skill Guide
It is a simple guide for English as a foreign language teacher to teach and develop their students’ listening skill in the classroom. This guide includes the following ideas:
* What is listening and why do we teach it?
* Factors affect listening.
* Types of cognitive processing when we listen.
* How to select good listening activities.
* Main purposes of listening.
* Main listening comprehension skills.
* Tips and steps to help low achiever students develop their listening skill.
* How to teach a listening lesson (lesson plan)
Teaching Grammar in the Classroom
If you want to present EFL grammar with ease to your students in the classroom and give them practice on using grammatical items, a practical step-by-step guide to doing so is now available for FREE for a limited time. This guide will tell you:
* What grammar is in ELT.
* The importance of teaching grammar.
* Methods of presenting grammar.
* Methods of practicing grammar.