You might come across my blog one day and read over some of my articles. If you liked my content, you can subscribe to my blog. When you Follow My Blog via Email, you will not only be notified of my latest posts on the blog, but you will also get the following two TEFL guides for FREE.
1. “ELT Listening Skill Guide”
This guide covers the following topics:
- What is listening?
- Why do we teach listening?
- Factors affecting listening.
- The two types of cognitive processing that occur while listening.
- Tips to select and follow good listening activities and techniques.
- Main purposes of listening.
- Main listening comprehension skills.
- How to teach a listening lesson (Stages and steps of a listening task).
- Main kinds of listening tasks.
- How to help low-achiever students develop listening skills.
2. “Teaching EFL Grammar in the Classroom”
This guide shows you the methods of presenting and practicing EFL grammar in the classroom.
It is a practical step-by-step guide to presenting EFL grammar with ease to your students in the classroom and give them practice on using these grammatical items.
This guide will tell you:
- What ELT grammar is.
- The importance of teaching grammar.
- Methods of presenting grammar.
- Methods of practicing grammar.
Additionally, when you subscribe to my blog, you will have free access to my printables’ library which is password protected. when you become one of my blog followers, you will receive the password so that you can read and download all the printables published for FREE. I regularly publish focused and effective ELT printables. E.g.
- Applying Bloom’s Taxonomy to ELT.
- ELT Challenges & Solutions.
- Email Writing – A Lesson Plan.
- How to Write an EFL Lesson Plan.
- Teaching New Vocabulary.
- Teaching the Reader – A Lesson Plan.
- 20 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Printing Your Language Test.
- Teaching Letter Writing – A Lesson Plan.