As a teacher of English to young learners, lesson planning is very important. As a matter of fact, lesson plans for teachers are considered as a road map for reaching the target learning outcomes and achieving the objectives of each lesson as quickly as possible.
In the kindergarten and primary stages, teachers focus mainly on teaching:
- Beginning Reading combining phonics and whole word approach.
- Active or key individual words.
- Simple language patterns.
- Simple conversations to encourage language use.
- Reading Comprehension using simple passages.
Having successful lesson plans to teach the previous language aspects means that the teachers would:
- Be more confident standing on solid ground during their teaching practices.
- Be well aware of what to do exactly to help their students achieve the learning outcomes.
- Have a good foundation for adding or adapting the lessons to their students’ learning levels or to the learning environment they work in.
That’s why I’ve created five typical lesson plans for teachers to guide them in teaching:
I offer these five typical lesson plans (As a package) for FREE because my ultimate goal is to see EFL teachers succeed. You just need to click the link below and fill in the form, to have these lesson plans delivered to your inbox in word files so as to have your own editions from them.